Monday, August 3, 2020

Seniors Alive! FOR AUGUST

HERE IS YOUR AUGUST ISSUE OF SENIORS ALIVE!


Here in New Hampshire two elections are coming up and you don't want to miss them.


A Democratic Party primary takes place on September 8, 2020, and a Republican Party primary takes place on September 8, 2020, to determine which Republican candidate will run in the state's general election for the US Senate on November 3, 2020. Hillsborough is in the 2nd Congressional District and is represented in US Congress by Democrat Ann McLane Kuster, who is not up for reelection this year. New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District is represented in US Congress by Chris Pappas, who is up for election this year. On September 8, 2020, there will be a Republican Party primary to determine who will face Chris Pappas in the general election for US Congress on November 3, 2020.


You need to vote!

IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A CITIZEN OF OUR GREAT DEMOCRACY TO VOTE!


This year the NH Secretary of State has permitted mail-in voting by citing COVID19 as the reason for requesting an absentee ballot.

Because of the continuing presence of, and threat from the COVID19 virus, many will want avoid going to town halls to cast their ballots by mailing in their ballots.

Because of the likely large number of people requesting ballots, and also because often those who have not previously voted by mail might not correctly fill out their ballot applications, it would be smart to request ballots early. To ensure that your ballot application has been correctly filled in, and them be sure to mail your ballot in plenty of time. You can obtain ballots for Primary and General election.

Ballots can be obtained from your town clerk, or they can be downloaded from the NH Secretary of State's web site:


1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE AND THANK YOU!