Friday, December 2, 2016

who are you?

 ARE YOU A ROBOT?


Over the past couple of months this blog has become very popular, with more than 100 views each day.

I do not believe that more than a small handful  of those views are actually people looking at the GHSS blog, and the traffic sources are, well, iffy at best. There is a process whereby blogs can somehow utilize blogs such as this one, that have infrequent posts and few actual viewers, to boost their own statistics. I don't understand how this happens, but the result for this blog is disconcerting.
'
I really want to know whether this blog is reaching people who are interested in GHSS and Senior issues.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would leave a brief message on the comments tab of this post  to let me know that you are a real person and are at least remotely interested in the subjects that the blog discusses.

Even if you simply write "GHSS" in the comments tab, I will understand.

thanks

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE AND THANK YOU!